The production process of sheet metal is relatively complicated, so how should the sheet metal product be assembled after it is formed, and what should the assembly workers pay attention to when assembling? The following will introduce in detail:
- 1. Before assembly, read the assembly process and packing list carefully;
- 2. Receive semi-finished products, accessories, purchased parts and other materials in accordance with regulations, and special personnel will manage and inventory them after use to avoid waste and loss;
- 3. The sequence of procedures in the assembly process should be reasonable, the left and right should be considered during operation, and attention should be paid to the cooperation of operators. To avoid bumping the workpiece, it should be modified with the consent of the relevant departments;
- 4. Workpieces that need to be repaired on site during the assembly process can only be modified with the consent of the relevant departments;
- 5. During the assembly process, it is strictly forbidden to place semi-finished products, tools, etc. in a high place to avoid items sliding down and hurting people or products;
- 6. When erecting, moving or laying down heavy and large workpieces, a special person should be instructed to avoid accidents;
- 7. The assembled products can only be packaged and put into storage after passing the inspection.