- The defects must be completely removed before welding, and the groove surface shall be flat and smooth without sharp corners.
- According to the defects of steel castings, the defects in the welding area can be removed by shovel excavation, grinding, carbon arc air gouging, gas cutting or machining.
- Sand, oil, water, rust and other dirt within 20mm around the welding area and groove must be completely cleaned.
- In the whole process of welding, the temperature in the preheating zone of steel castings shall not be lower than 350 ° C.
- If conditions permit, weld at the horizontal position as far as possible.
- During repair welding, the welding rod shall not swing laterally.
- When the surface of steel castings is stacked and welded, the overlap between weld beads shall not be less than 1 / 3 of the weld bead width. The welding meat is full, and the welding surface is free of burns, cracks and obvious nodules. The appearance of the weld is beautiful, and there are no defects such as meat biting, slag addition, air hole, crack, splash and so on.
QUICK LINKS:>>> Sheet Metal Frame | Sheet Metal Housing | Sheet Metal Chassis | Metal Kiosk Enclosure | Sheet Metal Cover | Sheet Metal Parts Components | China Sheet Metal Manufacturer | Custom Sheet Metal Parts | Metal Enclosure Manufacturers | Sheet Metal Cabinet | China Sheet Metal Parts | Sheet Metal Bracket | Sheet Metal Parts Manufacturer | Custom Electrical Enclosures | Custom Sheet Metal Boxes | Sheet Metal Components | Sheet Metal Prototype | Custom Sheetmetal | Customized Sheet Metal Parts